The Code Enforcement Case workspace contains all the necessary details and functions for a case. The case workspace is accessible from Dashboard after filtering the desired case.
This tutorial shows how to use the Events section in the Case Enforcement Case workspace.
The Events section gives you an overview of what is happening in the case. It includes property-related information, like status changes, and building permits or planning approval related to the case. Inspections, violations, and outstanding payments for the case will also appear under this section.
If the case includes inspections you are able to enter the inspection to see more details of it.
- Scroll to Events and expand the section.
- The view displays all events of the case.
- Select an inspection and click the blue arrow on the right.
2. You will enter the Inspection view.
3. You can check the inspection details, like violations, photos taken in the field, all visits conducted to the selected property, and inspection visit results with downloadable reports.