Code Enforcement Inspectors will have their assigned inspection in their My today view. All planned inspections appear in the Scheduled Events section. After completing the field inspection, Cloudpermit automatically generates a downloadable inspection report PDF that is saved in the selected inspection's All Visits section.
This tutorial shows how to conduct code enforcement inspections assigned to you.
1. Click the My today link under Inspections the Dashboard.
6. Fill out the report. Select the discovery date from the Calendar. Select the check the box This is only a remark if it applies. Type a reference (optional). Describe your findings in detail. Click Add and Close+.
You have now created a violation or remark for your case.
8. If you wish to edit your violation/remark, click Edit and make your edits in the report and save them.
9. If you wish to delete your violation/remark, click Delete. Confirm your deletion after that.
See more instructions in the article How to add, edit, and delete a violation/remark for a case.
10. Scroll to the Inspection & Visit Result section.
In this section, you can pass or fail your inspection. If you have made any violations for the inspection, they cannot be passed before the violation has been corrected.
11. Choose how you have conducted the inspection: On-Site OR Communication only.
12. Type out internal notes (optional) and site conditions (optional).
13. Select the result f from the Result fo this visit* drop-down:
- No access to the property
- Inspection not complete - It will set your inspection to In progress.
Note that you cannot pass the code enforcement inspection with open violations. The violations must first be corrected, and a new visit is requested. After that, the Code Enforcement Officer can set the violation as done if it applies.