The Complaints and new case view manage the citizen complaints in Cloudpermit. Citizens can make code enforcement violation complaints via phone, email, word of mouth, or social media. The municipal Code Enforcement Officer decides if the received complaint is valid. If it is invalid, the complaint will be abandoned. However, all abandoned complaints can be reopened. This tutorial will show you how to reopen an abandoned complaint in the Complaints and new cases view.
- Search for the property which complaint you wish to reopen in the Complaints and new cases view by entering the property address, roll number, or PID/PIN in the search field.
- You can also filter out all abandoned complaints in the Filter section.
- All abandoned complaints will be shown in the Results section regardless of their category.
You have two options to reopen the abandoned complaint.
- Click the selected property pin on the map. The pin turns red. The complaint card opens on the right.
- Click Reopen.
- The selected complaint appears now under Open status. You can start working on it.