In this tutorial, you will learn how to add, edit, and delete a code enforcement category that contains the selection of code enforcement violations. When a user creates a complaint, the category selection is visible in the complaint creation card from which the user chooses the desired one. It happens in the Complaint and new cases view accessible from Dashboard.
1. Select Configuration in the User Menu drop-down list.
2. You will enter the Application configuration view.
3. Scroll to Categories.
6. The new category is added under Categories.
7. Select the check box in the front of the new category to activate it.
11. The edited category name appears in the Categories section.
12. To delete the category from the Category list, expand the selected category row.
13. Click Yes.
14. The category is now deleted from the category list.