Code Enforcement is the prevention, detection, and enforcement of violations of statutes or ordinances regulating public health, safety, public works, and building standards.
The Cloudpermit Code Enforcement solution is designed for local government authorities to manage citizen complaints and create code enforcement cases to track and ensure the violations are duly corrected.
The solution is accessible on any browser and mobile device with an Internet connection.
The Cloudpermit Code Enforcement solution enables to:
- Access the solution on any mobile device by any browser or operating system.
- Manage citizen complaints and code enforcement cases on an interactive map view.
- Filter and easily find all cases on the Cloudpermit Dashboard.
- Manage the process and content of a code enforcement case in a single case workspace.
- Manage, dispatch, and create daily routes for inspectors.
- Conduct field inspections and document violations and evidence on a mobile user interface while in the field.
- Access a consolidated property view to see the history and status of the property.
- Enjoy a fully integrated user experience with Cloudpermit's Building and Planning solutions and benefit from sharing the information.
The Code Enforcement open complaints view is accessible from the user Dashboard. It allows a user to create a new case for a complaint from the same view.