Code Enforcement is the prevention, detection, and enforcement of violations of statutes or ordinances regulating public health, safety, public works, and building standards.
The Cloudpermit Code Enforcement solution is designed for local government authorities to manage citizen complaints and create cases to ensure the violations are duly corrected.
The Cloudpermit Code Enforcement solution enables to:
- Access the solution anywhere, anytime.
- Manage all complaints and code enforcement cases on a map view.
- Filter and easily find your open cases on your Dashboard.
- Manage the process and content of a code enforcement case in a single case workspace.
- Manage, dispatch, conduct inspections, and create daily routes for inspectors.
- Carry out inspections and document the violations and evidence on a mobile user interface while in the field.
- Access a consolidated property view to see the history and status at a glance.
- Enjoy a fully integrated user experience with Cloudpermit's Building and Planning solutions and benefit from sharing the information.
The Cloudpermit Code Enforcement solution is accessible from the user's Dashboard after logging in to the service. The municipality is responsible for providing the end-user instructions on making a complaint in Cloudpermit.