Authorities can manage all citizen complaints in the Complaints and new case view. It is accessible from Cloudpermit Dashboard via a link from the Code enforcement section.
This tutorial shows how to use the Filter function to ease and speed up finding complaints.
- Select the category and status criteria from the drop-down menus under Filter. The Category selection contains category types the municipality has preconfigured in Cloudpermit. The Status selection includes Open, Reviewed, and Abandoned criteria. The Open status is selected by default.
- After selecting the category and status, Cloudpermit displays the data matching the selected criteria. The properties will show as pins on the map. The detailed complaint cards appear under the Results section.
- Zoom in and out the properties on the map using the toolbar on the left.
- To save your Filter, click Save Filter.
- You can either select an existing filter from the drop-down list and override it with your new filter selection or create a new filter and name it.
- Confirm the name by clicking the icon on the right.
- The new Filter appears at the top of the Filter drop-down menu.
- To delete the Filter, click Delete Filter (see the image above).
- Click Yes.
- The selected Filter is deleted from the Filter drop-down menu.