Cloudpermit provides an ability to search and filter code enforcement case workspace. The Search and Filter functionalities appear in the Dashboard.
This tutorial shows how to filter and sort code enforcement case workspaces in your Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Search in your Dashboard.
- Click the Code Enforcement tab under Search.
- Cloupermit provides you, for example, Status, Category, and Municipality criteria to choose from.
- The Status drop-down includes New (Work), Active (Work), and Closed (Work).
- The Category drop-down selection is municipality-based.
- The Municipality drop-down contains municipality selection (municipality-based).
- The example below shows that a user has selected the following filter criteria:
- Status - New (Work) and Active (Work)
- Category - Old Vehicles, Tall Grass.
- Municipality - Pulaski Code Enforcement.
- Cloudpermit displays the data matching the selected filter criteria in the Results section.
- You can sort the filtering results in the Results section by selecting the sorting criterion from the drop-down menu on the right.