The Complaints and new case view manage the citizen complaints in Cloudpermit. This tutorial shows how to view open, reviewed, and abandoned complaints on the map in this view.
- Click the Open Complaints link under Code enforcement to enter the Complaints and new cases view.
- The Complaints and new cases view displays all complaints as pins on the map by default. The Results section contains the property complaint cards with details.
- Click any pin on the map to open the complaint created for the property. The selected pin of the property turns red on the map. The status of the complaints shows if the complaint is New, Reviewed, or Abandoned.
- If the complaint's status is Open, you can start working on it. You can abandon it if it is invalid or create a case for the valid one.
- If the complaint's status is Reviewed, you can only view the property details by clicking the Go to property link at the top of the card.6. If the complaint's status is abandoned, you can reopen it.