The Complaints and new case view manage the citizen complaints in Cloudpermit. This tutorial shows how to view open, reviewed, and abandoned complaints on the map in this view.
- Navigate to the "Code enforcement" section in your Dashboard. Click the "Open Complaints" link to enter the "Complaints and new cases" view.
- In this view, you will see all complaints as pins on the map by default. The "Results" section contains the property complaint cards with details.
- Click any pin on the map to open the complaint created for the property. The selected pin of the property turns red on the map. The status of the complaints shows if the complaint is "New," "Reviewed", or "Abandoned."
- If the complaint is "Open," you can start working on it.
- If the complaint is "Reviewed," you can only view the property details by clicking the "Go to property" link.
- If the complaint is abandoned, you can reopen it.