Administrators can access the Cloudpermit configuration from their Dashboard. Navigate to the User Menu in the Cloudpermit header, expand the drop-down menu, and select the desired configuration item from the drop-down list. This tutorial shows how to edit permit type descriptions in the Application configuration.
- Select Configuration.
- Go to the Application types in use section.
- Edit the text under the Permit type description.
- You can modify the existing content or add more text to the description field.
- Use text edit tools to highlight, for example, sentences or single words in the text. Apply, for example, headings, or list/numbered list formats for your text by selecting them from the Normal drop-down menu.
- Cloudpermit automatically saves your edits.