Cloudpermit allows municipal authorities to decide if applicants may request occupancy during the Work & Construction phase. The functionality is municipality based and configurable according to application type. The occupancy request appears in Inspections. If it is not there, the authority can add the occupancy request manually in the same section.
In this section, you will learn how to add an occupancy request to the inspections.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to Inspections.
- Click Add.
- Select Occupancy from the Type drop-down menu.
- Click Create Inspection.
- Usually, the description is preconfigured to the application and it is editable. If you edit the description, Cloudpermit saves all changes automatically.
- Select due date (optional).
- Select qualifications (optional).
- Click Save.
- The occupancy request is now added to the inspection requests.