Cloudpermit provides the Inspections feature that is accessible from the application. The feature allows requesting various inspections (Applicants), monitoring, and conducting inspections on-site (Authorities).
If the inspection is failed due to deficiencies, an Applicant will find all deficiencies in the inspection report. After the deficiencies are corrected, an Applicant will request a new visit on-site.
In this section, you will learn how to request a new on-site visit after the inspection is failed.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to the Inspections section.
- Select the failed inspection for which you wish to request a new visit.
- Click Request inspection.
- Select the date and time slot for the inspection.
- Click Create Inspection Request.
- The inspection request is created, and it is waiting for dispatching to the Inspector.