If the past inspection has failed due to deficiencies, the applicant must request a new inspection to demonstrate that the reported deficiency has been duly corrected.
- Navigate to the "Inspections" section in the "Work & Construction" workspace. Select the inspection that has been failed in the past and click "Request inspection."
- Fill out the date and time slot. Enter a message to the inspector. Click Create Inspection Request."
- The inspection request has been submitted to the municipal building department and it is waiting for dispatch to the inspector. Until the inspection request has been dispatched, you can change its date and time, or cancel it.
- Click "Modify Request."
- Select "Change Date" if you wish to change the date and time. Select new date and time. Click "Update and Close."
- If you want to cancel the request, select "I want to cancel this request", click "Cancel Now and Close."
- The cancelled request will remain on the inspection list even though it will not be routed to the municipal department's inspection queue.