Cloudpermit has automated the notifications. After the Inspector has conducted the requested inspection on-site and added an inspection result to the application, Cloudpermit automatically sends an email notification of the completed inspection visit with the result (Passed/Failed) to all stakeholders, including the Applicant. The email includes a downloadable inspection report PDF.
In this section, you will learn how to know if the requested inspection visit is completed.
- Open your mailbox. Cloudpermit automatically sends you a notification after the inspection visit is completed. The email includes the inspection report PDF.
- Enter the Work & Construction workspace and scroll to Inspections.
- Select the inspection and click OPEN.
- Scroll to All Visits in the Inspection view.
- The downloadable inspection report is there.
- In case, the Inspector has failed the inspection due to found deficiencies, the result with a report is included in the mail.