Cloudpermit has automated the notifications. After the local government authority has completed the application review, prepared a draft permit, and set the application to the Waiting for Sign-Off step, the system automatically sends an email notification to the Applicant. The same notification will also appear in the Tasks and requests section of the user Dashboard.
The Applicant logs in to the service and signs off the permit digitally. After signing off, the permit becomes valid.
In this section, you will learn how to know if your permit is waiting for the sign-off.
- Cloudpermit sends the Applicant an email notification about the permit sign-off.
- The sign-off request is also in the Tasks and requests section of your Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Permits in the Application workspace.
- Click the blue permit number link to enter the permit.
- Sign off your permit by clicking Sign Off.
- The permit is now signed off.
- Click Download Permit if you wish to download the PDF.
- After signing off the permit, you will receive a notification of the permit issued in your mailbox.
|After signing off your application, you will receive a notification of the permit issued.|