After your local government planning authorities have started reviewing your pre-consultation request, they will usually set up a pre-consultation meeting with you. The application contains the Meetings section. After the pre-consultation meeting request has been added, the applicant with other involved parties will receive an email confirmation with all the meeting details.
In this section, you will learn how to know how to receive a pre-consultation meeting invitation.
- Go to your mailbox. Your local government authority has sent you a pre-consultation meeting invitation in Cloudpermit.
- Click Open application to enter the request in Cloudpermit.
- In the Pre-Consultation workspace, scroll to Meetings.
- You will be notified regarding the upcoming pre-consultation meeting with the date and time in this section.
- Click the down-facing arrow on the left of the meeting title, and you will see the meeting invitation as a whole.