The Attachments feature is available in all application types in Cloudpermit. Municipalities configure required attachments to each application type to ensure they have the correct attachment requirements. In that way, Applicants will only submit valid applications with relevant attachments.
The Attachments section includes the filtering functionality. It comes in handy if you have many same types of attachments uploaded to your application. You can only filter by the attachment type.
In this section, you will learn how to filter attachment types.
- In the Application workspace, scroll down to Attachments.
- The Filter attachments show all the attachment types uploaded to the application.
- Select a filter and click it. The selection is not limited.
- The attachments that belong to the selected attachment type will show in the attachment list view.
- To remove a filter, click the selected filter.
- It will remove the selected filter with attachments from the attachment list view.