The user management view is used for adding new municipality roles, like inspectors, plan reviewers or administrators in Cloudpermit. The roles are referred to as groups in Cloudpermit. A user can be part of one or more groups. The user management is accessible from the User Menu drop-down. The User Menu locates in the Cloudpermit header.
In this section, you will learn how to add/remove a new user with view-only access. It is helpful, for example, when people from legal, financial, or other departments and agencies need to access the information. Still, they are not allowed to make any changes to applications.
- Navigate to the Cloudpermit header and open the User Menu.
- Select User management from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add New User in the User Management view.
- Type the user's email address and first and last names.
- Select the box Yes for the question "Viewer Only?"
- Click Add.
- The new viewer is added to the user management.
- If you wish to remove the user, click Remove.
- Click Remove.
- The selected user is removed from the user management.