Cloudpermit welcomes ePAY online payment for customers in Illinois, US
Cloudpermit is now integrated with Illinois ePAY, which is a comprehensive online payment system for local governments and state agencies in Illinois, US. In Cloudpermit, the municipality administrator is able to select ePAY as their online payment provider in Payment system admin view by filling in the configuration details.
This new integration completes already extensive selection of online payment providers in Cloudpermit. Feel free to contact our Customer support to find out more about how to setup ePAY for your use.
New Work types and Work targets
Following new Work types and targets were added. Note: these additions apply to Canadian service only!
New work types
- Residential building: Footings and Foundations
- Commercial building: Occupancy
New work targets
- Residential building / Locate/Relocate: Existing dwelling and Accessory structure
- Residential building: Single-family dwelling with Secondary suite
- This applies to all work types except Locate/Relocate
Team Cloudpermit wishes everyone Happy New Year 2022!