After the applicant has submitted the application in Cloudpermit, the review process begins. The municipal authority sets the application to In Review step and validates its data. After the review is completed, the authority sets the application to Ready to Issue and creates a permit bill and a draft permit for the application. The draft permit appears in the Permits section after the authority has changed the application status to Ready to Issue. After the permitting bill is paid, the authority acknowledges the payment. The Applicant signs off on the permit and Cloudpermit automatically issues it.
In this section, you will learn how to create a draft permit for the application.
- Check that all reviews and circulation rounds are closed in the Application workspace.
- Click Ready to Issue at the top of the application.
- Click Yes.
- Scroll down to Permits and click Create Permit Draft+.
- Select the permit template from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Permit Draft.
- Fill out the permit template.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
- In the Required inspections section, you must select the inspections required for the application.
- Select the inspection and click the down-facing arrow on the left to expand the row.
- Add the due date from the calendar.
- Select required qualifications from the drop-down menu.
- If an inspection is not required for the application, select the inspection and click Remove.
- Click Issue Permit.
- Click Yes.
- The draft permit is created, and it appears in Permits.
- The application step is Permit Fee Payment. After the permitting bill is paid, the Applicant must sign off the permit.
- After the permit sign-off, the permit is automatically issued and all stakeholders will be notified via email.