Cloudpermit provides authorities the ability to manage fees and payments. The Fees & Payments section is visible to applicants and authorities. Applicants can pay permit bills online and have receipts saved in applications. Authorities may manage all fees and payment actions. Applicants will pay the bill by cash, cheque, credit card, or e-transfer. After that, the authority must acknowledge they received payment in the application.
In this section, you will learn how to set the bill as paid in the application.
- In the Application workspace, scroll down to Fees & Payments.
- Select the bill and click Set as Paid.
- Select the Payer from the drop-down menu.
- Select the pay method: Cash, Cheque, Credit card, Debit, E-transfer.
- Click Set as paid.
- The paid bill is now acknowledged. The Applicant will have a downloadable receipt of the payment in the Fees and Payments section.