Sometimes, authorities must revoke issued permits for specific reasons. Cloudpermit provides authorities the ability to revoke applications. The application is in the Work & Construction phase.
In this section, you will learn how to revoke an issued permit.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, navigate to the More Actions drop-down at the top right of the view.
- Select Revoke permit from the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes.
- The permit is revoked.
- You may return the permit to the Permit Issued step by selecting the option from the drop-down menu.
- Confirming the notification will return the permit to the Permit Issued.
- The application is returned to the Permit Issued step.