Administrators can access the Cloudpermit configuration from their Dashboard. Navigate to the User Menu in the Cloudpermit header, expand the drop-down menu, and select the desired configuration item from the drop-down list.
This tutorial outlines how to enable a sign-off form. The sign-off form can be configured for building, supplemental permits, and Public Works. This tutorial includes instructions for a building permit and a supplemental building permit.
- Select Configuration.
- In the Application configuration view, scroll down to the Required forms, attachments, and review configs section.
- Select Building permit.
- Scroll down to the Sign-off form.
- Select the checkbox Permit sign-off enabled. See also instructions for enabling a sign-off form for a different role.
- Go to the Required forms, attachments, and review configs section to enable a sign-off form for the supplemental building permit.
- Click Supplemental building permit.
- Go to the Sign-off form set. Select the sign-off form from the drop-down.
- Application sign-off
- Application sign-off for a new home.
- Next, you must define the sign-off roles and declarations by checking off the appropriate boxes.
- Select the checkbox Permit sign-off enabled.
- The sign-off form for a supplemental building permit is enabled and available in applications.