Cloudpermit provides the Processing Time Calculator feature for municipal authority users.
The Processing Time Calculator allows municipalities to set regulatory processing times and deadlines for each application type in adhering to timeline requirements. A processing time calculator shows the due days left for handling the application.
- The Processing Time Calculator is at the top of the application workspace.
- Open the Actions drop-down menu and select Adjust dates.
- Select the date from the calendar and click Save.
- The new due date for the application is saved.
- Select Pause.
- The processing time calculator of the selected application is paused.
- Select Resume from the Actions drop-down list to resume the processing timeline calculator.
- Click Resume.
- The processing time calculator is resumed.