After submitting the approval, it goes to the municipal planning authorities' review. The review process may require application reviews from other planning professionals in the municipality. The Municipal Authority may also assign the review to a third-party organization. The review comments will be recorded in the Review section of the application in Cloudpermit.
- Scroll down to Reviews in the Application workspace.
- All reviews for the application are handled and saved in this section.
- The review statuses are Reviewed or Changes requested. If the review is not started yet, the status remains Unreviewed.
- If the review status is Changes requested, the Municipal Planning Authority will set the approval to the Draft Approval step until the Applicant has provided the required changes and resubmitted the approval. After that, the application will be taken for review.
- The application will move to the Approval step if the application is OK.
- The Municipal Author will set the application back to the Submit step if the provided changes are not OK. The Draft Approval step will remain until all changes are approved.
Cloudpermit shows the change requests in the Tasks and requests section in the Applicant's Dashboard from which the user can log in to the respective approval and complete the request.