After submitting the approval, it goes to the planning authority's review. If the authority requests a review from another planning authority, the review comments will be saved in the Review section of the approval in Cloudpermit.
In this section, you will learn how to find the review comments on the approval.
- In the Application workspace, scroll down to Reviews.
- All reviews for the application are listed in this view.
- The review statuses are Reviewed, or Changes required. If the review is not started yet, the status remains Unreviewed.
- If the review status is Changes required, the local government authority will set the approval to Draft approval until the Applicant has provided the required changes and resubmitted the approval.
- The changes required notification will also be in the Tasks and requests section from which the user can log in to the respective approval and complete the request.