Cloudpermit allows authorities to add conditions and comments to the application during the review. After the condition or comment is added, it appears in the application's Conditions and Comments section. The Applicant will receive an email notification regarding the new comment in the approval. After logging in to Cloudpermit, the notification about the assigned comment appears in the Tasks and requests section.
In this section, you will learn how to respond to the assigned comment in the approval.
- After logging in, you will have the assigned comment notification in the Tasks and requests section.
- Enter the Application workspace by clicking the arrow on the right.
- Scroll to Conditions and Comments.
- Click on the comment text field.
- Click New Response+ in the comment workspace.
- Type the comment and click Send Response.
- The comment is sent over to the recipient.
- The status of the comment has changed to Responded.
- Return to Conditions and Comments. The responded comment appears there.
- The Authority will either close the comment or add comment after receiving it.