Cloudpermit provides users with the Attachments feature that belongs to all application types. The Attachments allow applicants to upload documents needed for the building and planning projects. Municipal administrators will configure the required attachments to each application type. In that way, all applications have the correct attachments that speed up the processing time. Sometimes, the Authority may require more attachment types than the ones configured to the application.
This section will teach you how to add required attachment types to draft applications.
- In the Application workspace, scroll to Attachments.
- Click Add Required Attachments+.
- Click Add Required Attachments drop-down menu.
- Select the attachment type and click Add.
- The selected attachment type is added to the Required Attachments section. The red exclamation mark beside Attachments means that the Applicant must complete the required tasks before proceeding with the application.