Cloudpermit provides for Applicants and Authorities the Inspections feature. Authorities will decide which inspections are required for specific application types and preconfigures them for the application. Additionally, Authorities may decide on additional inspections for the project during permit issuance. One of them is partial occupancy. The Authority will enable the partial occupancy request functionality before issuing the permit. The applicant will request partial occupancy and give a reason for it during the Work & Construction phase. The Authority will conduct a partial occupancy inspection on-site and decide if the request is approved.
In this section, you will learn how to request a partial occupancy of the application.
- After your local government authority has allowed you to request partial occupancy for your project, you will receive an email notification similar to the image beside.
2. Click Open application to enter the Work & Construction workspace.
3. Scroll down to Occupancy.
4. Fill out the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*).
5. Click Sign Off and Apply.