Cloudpermit allows authorities to add new inspections for the application during the inspection. This happens in the Inspections section. Usually, the local government authority has preconfigured a set of required inspections to each application type. The authorities may need more inspections to be conducted on-site. At this point, the Inspector will add the necessary inspections manually to the application.
This section will teach you how to add new inspection types to an application.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to Inspections.
- Scroll down the view and click Add.
- Select inspection type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Inspection.
- Add qualifications to the inspection if needed.
- Click Save.
- The selected inspection is added to the application.