Cloudpermit saves all issued permits in the application. A user can download the issued permits in the application's Permits section. All permits are automatically converted to PDF, and they are downloadable anytime.
Additionally, Cloudpermit sends an email to all involved parties regarding the issued permit.
In this section, you will learn how to download the issued permit.
- In the Application workspace, scroll down to Permits.
- Click Download Permit.
- The file selector opens on your computer.
- Select the folder you wish to download your permit and save it.
- The downloaded PDF should look similar to the image below. The document may contain several pages.
- Another way to access your Building permit is to click the Open application link included in the email from Cloudpermit, notifying you that your application is now in the Permit issued step.
Once you have clicked on the link, log in to Cloudpermit, and navigate to the application and its Permits section.