Cloudpermit provides users with the Attachments feature. It is in all application types. The Attachments allow applicants to upload documents needed for the building and planning projects. Municipal administrators will configure the required attachments to each application type. In that way, all applications have the correct attachments that speed up the processing time. After uploading the required attachments, the Applicant submits the application. The municipal authority will start reviewing it and check the provided attachments (Step: In Review).
In this section, you will learn how to approve attachments in applications.
- In the Application workspace, scroll down to Attachments.
- Select the attachment you wish to review.
- Click the three dots (...) on the right.
- Select Approve Attachment.
- Cloudpermit automatically saves changes on the application.
- The status of the attachment is now OK (approved).