Cloudpermit provides authorities the ability to manage inspections. The Inspections section in the Dashboard contains a link to the Dispatching view, where an authority with dispatching permissions can monitor and schedule applicants' inspection requests to available Inspectors. Often, the inspection requester may have included necessary details regarding the inspection in the request. Authorities may also view the past data of the inspection request in Cloudpermit.
In this section, you will learn how to view the past data of the inspection request.
- In the Dispatching view, navigate to the Inspection request queue.
- Select the request, and click Notes.
- This view has all the past inspections and requested one for the respective application.
- Click the blue arrow to enter the inspection view.
- In the Inspection view, you can view all the past data of the completed inspection.
- The inspection can be reopened if needed. After that, the Inspector will usually start a new visit on-site.