Cloudpermit utilizes the interactive Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping to find properties. The technology is implemented to all application types in Cloudpermit. Applicants can search for the property location data on the map by its address, roll number, or clicking and dragging on the map. Sometimes, Applicants may manually input their property address into the application. The notification in the application (User Input) shows that the address has been filled out manually. Municipal authorities can update the property location data using the GIS in the application during its review.
In this section, you will learn how to update the property data through GIS.
- In the Application workspace, select Update workspace location from the More Actions drop-down menu.
- Cloudperit shows the property location the Applicant has provided manually as a pin on the map.
- To update the location, click and drag on the map or search for the property by typing its address into the search field.
- Cloudpermit populates the list of matching addresses.
- Select the desired property address from the list.
- The selected property shows on the map.
- Use the map tools for zooming in/out and selecting map layers and measures.
- Cloudpermit provides detailed property data of the selected location under the map view.
- Click Update Workspace Location.
- The property data, including its address, roll number, and legal description, is updated on the application's workspace header.