The planning application contains sections, like application data and attachments that must be filled out before submitting the approval application. After the application data is completed, the Applicant may sign off and submit the approval application. Some application types may require an affidavit to be filled out and uploaded to the sign-off form.
All documents are downloadable in the Sign-Off view.
In this section, you will learn how to sign off and submit your approval application.
- You have now provided the required application data. The Required Tasks progress bar shows that all requirements are met in the approval.
- Click Sign Off Application.
- In the Sign-Off view, scroll down to Affidavit and Signatures.
- Check which roles must sign off your application. Depending on your application's scope and proposed use, the declaration may require, for example, an Agent, or a Property Owner, to sign off on it.
- If you have given yourself the required roles in the Parties to the Application section, click Sign Off on each section. Cloudpermit trickers the role from your party card.
- If the sign-off form requires an affidavit, you must provide it.
- Click Download Affidavit. Fill out the affidavit and click Upload Affidavit.
- Next, click Submit Application.
- To download the signed-off form, click Download Signed Form.
- Save the file on your computer.
- Click Submit Application to send it over to the municipal planning authority.