The My today section is under Inspections in the user's Dashboard. It helps local government authorities to view and track inspections. If you do not have it in your Dashboard, you may not be identified as a part of the inspector group within your municipality. In this case, contact your Cloudpermit administrator in the municipality.
The My today view houses all inspections and events assigned to you.
The Missed events list all events assigned to you that occurred in the past without any of your actions. Missed events always appear at the top of the My today list view. If the inspector misses a scheduled inspection at a specific time and a site visit has not started, the inspection moves to the top of the Missed events list. The missed inspection will show in the My today view until the inspection has been taken into the process. It helps inspectors keep themselves up-to-date even if there are schedule changes.
The Scheduled events list all events assigned to you and scheduled to happen from today onwards.
The In progress events lists has events assigned to you and are already taken into the process.
The Canceled events are also recorded in this view.
- Start inspection by clicking Inspect.
- Send SMS to the Applicant by clicking SMS.
- Reassign the inspection to another inspector within your municipality by clicking Reassign.
- Sort inspections and events by date.
- Filter inspections and events by clicking See Today's Events.
- Start your inspection in the selected inspection request by clicking Inspect.
- Continue with your earlier inspection by clicking Continue Inspection in the In progress events.