Attachment type editor
All the attachment types can now be edited by the municipality admin user. This includes changing the name of the attachment type, enabling/disabling the type, adding new types and removing types which are not used anywhere. By default there is always a certain list of attachment types but now there's full configurability of them!
All the templates (Permits, Inspections, Fees & Payments etc) have gotten a new and improved editor for modifying the templates. Municipality users can e.g. change template name, enable/disable template, remove template, copy template as new, add new sections and fields for the template and much more!
Feel free to contact our Customer support to find out more about editing templates and get help setting them up!
Change inspection time slots
Default inspection time slots might not fully suit the needs of your municipality. From now on, municipality admin user is able to modify start and end times of both morning and afternoon timeslots!
On-going inspections are displayed for the dispatcher
When dispatcher is doing the job of building perfect schedules for the inspector, it is important to see if there are any scheduled inspections or on-going site visit when adding a new request. For this need, we added the status of on-going and scheduled inspection requests in the dispatching view.
Include property tax fee items in the bill
In some occasions, part of the building permit fees are not paid immediately in the permit bill but are charged later on in the Property tax. For this use, a fee item can be marked as "Property tax payment". If these kind of fee items are added to the bill, they are not counted towards the Bill total.
To keep track on fee items to be charged in the Property tax, municipality user sees these fee items in the Fees and Payments report.
New work types and work targets
Some new work targets are added, see the list below. These are not selected automatically so the municipality administrator needs to enable (and configure if needed) them in order for the applicants to apply.
- Agricultural building
- Animal Confinement
- Farm Shop
- Grain Storage
- Machine Storage
- Commercial building
- Part 3
- Part 9
- Hot tub
- Residential building
- Additional dwelling unit
- Garden suite
- Modular home
- Home based business
- One new work type has been added:
- Locate/Relocate under Residential building.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Field "Design activities undertaken by the Designer" in the form "Designer information" has been changed to mandatory so that at least one activity must be selected.
- Site visit report includes a column for "Minutes" if time tracking has been enabled for inspections.
- Units of a building can now be included in the search when inputting an address for a new application. So you can type for example "2922 Rivard Ave Unit 365" and voilá, you'll see the correct address!
- Mandatory fields are now marked as mandatory when issuing a permit.