Statistics Canada Work and Building codes and Description of work
In the form Permit information for Principal Authority, there are now three new fields:
- Statistics Canada Work type (code)
- Statistics Canada Building type (code)
- Description of permit
These are used for reporting permit information to MPAC (upcoming feature!). To be able to report permits that are currently submitted and/or under review, it is recommended to fill in this information already now. Should you have any questions, please contact our support.
Field "Description of permit" is also used in the permit wording when issuing the permit.
More control over the sign-off
Some new functionalities are implemented for the permit application sign-off.
- Sign-off can't be done if mandatory fields are not filled in.
- Sign-off becomes outdated if fields are changed after sign-off. In this cases resigning an application is usually needed.
New application types
Following new work targets are added under their respective Category:
- Accessory structures
- Wood Stove
- Recreational dwelling
- Manure storage
Municipality admin can take these new work targets into use in the configuration. See an article on How To Configure Available Permit Categories on Cloudpermit.
Fixes and improvements
- Approved attachments and drawings are added to the list of visible attachments for the inspector