Administrators can access the Cloudpermit configuration from their Dashboard. Navigate to the User Menu in the Cloudpermit header, expand the drop-down menu, and select the desired configuration item from the drop-down list. Freeze time in Cloudpermit refers to the ability to set a cut-off time for how far in advance inspections can be requested.
This tutorial shows how to configure Freeze time for inspection requests.
- Select Inspections.
- Navigate to the Freeze time section in the Inspections configuration view.
- Input working days(s).
- If you enter "0," requesters can request same-day inspections.
- If you input "1", requestors must request inspections at least 1 day in advance.
- Input a freeze time.
- Any time you input AM/PM, requestors cannot request inspections after that time.
- Cloudpermit automatically saves changes.