Administrators can access the Cloudpermit configuration from their Dashboard. Navigate to the User Menu in the Cloudpermit header, expand the drop-down menu, and select the desired configuration item from the drop-down list.
Local government authorities use one of six project types to help their users pick the appropriate category for their application. For example, administrator users in Cloudpermit can set up the "Commercial project type" to only include "Commercial permit categories," such as a commercial building.
This tutorial shows how to configure project types in Cloudpermit.
- Select Configuration.
- Scroll down to the Building permit - Category.
- Select the check box next to the category type for which you want to configure the project types feature.
- Click the arrow in the selected category type to expand the row.
- Scroll down to the Project types set. Select project types from the list.
- Once you turn on a project type and applicants select the Accessories structures project type in the application, they can choose only the permit categories listed under the Accessory structures. Continue similarly for every permit category you want to configure.