Cloudpermit comes out-of-the-box with a set of common inspection types that are ready to be used. However, Cloudpermit also give users the ability to create as many new inspections types as they wish. This article explains how users can create new inspection types.
How to Create New Inspection Types
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click your name at the top right
- Click on Inspections
- Scroll down to Inspection types
- Click on CREATE NEW INSPECTION TYPE
- It is located at the bottom of the Inspection type box
- Give the inspection type a name
- To do so, begin typing in the text box under name
- Give the inspection type a description
- To do so, type in the text box under Description
- Click the Save button
- Success. You've now created a new inspection type and it is now ready to be used.