After the applicant has submitted the application in Cloudpermit, the review process begins. The municipal authority sets the application to In Review step and validates its data. After the review is completed, the authority will create a permit bill for the application and add a draft permit.
After the bill is paid, the authority acknowledges the payment. Some application types will automatically issue the permit after the payment is received. Some application types required the Applicant to sign off on the permit. After that, Cloudpermit automatically issues the permit.
The draft and issued permit appear in the Permits section of the application. Also, other roles than an applicant may be required to sign off. All parties to the application will receive an email notification about it.
In this section, you will learn how to issue a permit for sign-off.
- Scroll down to Fees & Payments in the Application workspace.
- Confirm the received payment by clicking Set as Paid.
- Confirm the payer and the payment method. Click Set as Paid. Cloudpermit generates a receipt of the payment.
- The step of the application changes to Waiting for Sign-Off. All stakeholders receive an email notification regarding it.
- Scroll to the Permits.
- The status of the permit is Waiting for Sign-off.
- Click the permit hyperlink to enter the permit.
- After the required roles have signed off on the permit, Cloudpermit automatically issues it.
- The status of the application changes to Permit Issued.