While requesting inspections will mostly be done by applicants, Cloudpermit offers authority users the ability to request inspections on behalf of applicants. This article explains how to request an inspection on behalf of an applicant. Please note, inspections can only be requested and modified for applications under Construction started status.
How to Request Inspection Requests on Behalf of Applicants
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Locate The Subject Application
- To do so, please scroll down to Applications.
- Click on the address of the application which should be written in blue text.
- Locate The Subject Inspection
- All of the required inspections are listed under the Inspections tile under Work & Construction.
- Click Request Inspection
- The Request inspection button is located in the centre of each inspection tile, and is circled in red on the image below.
- Once you click Request inspection, the New inspection request window appears, similar to the image below.
- Select a Requested Date For The Inspection
- To do so, either click the calendar icon or the search bar.
- Select a date for the inspection
- Select a Time Slot
- To do so, click the select button which is located under Requested time slot.
- Input Additional Information (optional)
- You can input internal notes to the inspector, if desired.
- Create the Inspection Request
- To do so, click the Create inspection request button located at the bottom right of the New inspection request view.