Municipal users such as inspectors can delete inspections from existing applications if needed. This article explains how municipal users can do so.
How to Delete Inspections from Existing Applications
- Log into Cloudpermit as a municipal user at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Find the subject application
- Please find an application that already has a permit issued
- To help you find the subject applications faster, please click here
- Find the subject inspection
- The subject inspection will be under the INSPECTIONS section at the bottom of the page. You may need to click the Open button located on the right side of the inspections tab to expand it
- Click the Edit button
- Hover your cursor over the subject inspection. This will populate the EDIT button located at the top right of the inspection section.
- Click the REMOVE button
- Confirm the deletion of the inspection
NOTE: Deleting an inspection that was identified as a required inspection as part of the permit issuance process will add a horizontal strikethrough line on the deleted inspection. This will help you identify that an inspection that was part of the permit issuance was deleted.