Cloudpermit provides the ability to cancel the unconfirmed/confirmed inspection from the application. An unconfirmed inspection means the municipal authority has not yet dispatched it to the inspector's work queue. A confirmed inspection request means that it has already been dispatched to the inspector's work queue. The cancelation of an unconfirmed/ confirmed inspection happens in the Inspections section of the application.
In this section, you will learn how to cancel an unconfirmed/ confirmed inspection from the application.
- In the Work & Construction workspace, scroll down to Inspections.
- Select the unconfirmed/confirmed inspection request and click Modify Request.
- Select the check box I want to cancel this request.
- Click Cancel Now and Close.
- The selected inspection request is canceled from the application.