Cloudpermit provides authority users the ability to create inspections of applications outside Cloudpermit. Municipality Dispatchers are allowed to create those in Cloudpermit's Dispatching view.
In this section, you will learn how to create an inspection of an application outside of Cloudpermit.
- Navigate to the Dispatching view from the Dashboard.
- Click Add New Inspection + in the Inspection request queue view.
- If the application is in Cloudpermit, you can search the property by typing its address in the search text field. Cloudpermit populates all matching applications under the search field.
- Once the search returns no applications, click Create New Workspace+.
- In the Select municipality/permit type drop-down menu, select the desired municipality.
- Enter the property address. Cloudpermit returns a list of matching properties from the integrated GIS mapping functionality.
- Select the property address from the list.
- Click Create New Workspace.
- The new workspace is created.
- To create a new inspection for the workspace, click Create Inspection.
- Select Inspection type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Inspection.
- Select the Requested date from the Calendar.
- Select Requested timeslot from the Calendar.
- Type in any additional information or instructions regarding the inspection in the Additional Information (optional).
- Click Create Inspection Request.
- The new scheduled inspection request with a new workspace for an application outside of Cloudpermit is created.
- Any additional inspection for this application can be requested, managed, and completed in Cloudpermit.