Cloudpermit allows municipal users to re-issue permits. Re-issuing a permit takes place when there are changes that need to be made to an existing permit that has already been issued. This article explains how to perform this process.
How to Re-issue a Permit
- Open Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Open the workspace in question
- To help you find certain workspaces fast click here
- Click the select action drop down menu
- Select re-issue permit as an option
- Select yes on the pop up window
- This will put the application into a status where any of the information about the application can be edited as needed.
- Edit the information as required (eg. forms, attachments, etc.)
- Scroll down to the permits tile at the bottom of the workspace
- Click on the permit number
- Edit any information on the permit draft as needed
- (optional step if changes have been made to the permit template) Scroll to the Bottom of the permit draft page and click the Delete Draft button (this step will delete the old permit template, and replace it with the new version).
- Click Issue permit at bottom.