While Cloudpermit comes out of the box with a list of pre-configured filters, you may want to create and save custom filters. This article explains how to do so.
How to Create and Save Custom Search Filters
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Scroll down to Workspaces
- Modify the applied search criteria
- To do so, click on any of the various available search criteria (assignee, status, category, reviewer, etc.)
- For example if you want to add/delete various application statuses, click on Status and check on/off any of the desired statuses. A screenshot is provided below
- Continue to modify the search criteria until you reach a desired configuration of filter you wish to use in the future
- Once you are finished modifying the search criteria, click the Save search button at the top left of the Search box. A screenshot is included below
- Begin typing in a name for your filter in the text box. a screenshot is included below for reference.
- Once you are finished inputting a name for you filter, click on it from the list below the text box. It should be the first one.
- Once you click on the name for the filter you just inputted, click on the purple check mark on the right side of the text box.
- Success! You should now be presented with a confirmation notification at the top right of your screen. An example screenshot is included below.
- You can now apply the custom filter anytime you use Cloudpermit. If you forget how to apply a filter, click here.