Cloudpermit allows users to create custom search filters for each Cloudpermit product. The functionality in the Search section enables you to quickly apply the desired filter with the click of a selection button.
- Scroll to Search.
- Click the product tab for applications and cases you wish to display (Building permit, Supplemental Building Permit, Code Enforcement, Public Works, Planning Approval).
- Select search criteria from the drop-down menus. The number of selections is not limited.
- Click Save Search.
- Create a filter name for your search criteria selection.
Option 1: Select any current filter name in the drop-down menu list. It will override the existing content with the new search criteria selection.
- Click Save.
- The saved filter appears in the Filter drop-down.
- Option 2: After selecting the search criteria, click Save Search.
- Click once on the text field. Type in a name for your filter (New Search as an example).
- Click once on the name field row. The filter name appears at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- The new filter appears at the top of the Filter drop-down menu.
- Click any of your quick filters under Quick search to display the matching data in Results. The search results are shown on the map view by default. You can switch to the List view, which shows the same results as workspace cards on the top right.