The Search function is in the user's Workspace in the Cloudpermit Dashboard.
The Search function allows searching for applications by using various search criteria, like property name, address, status, category, permit expiry, or municipality. A user can set search filters to help find specific applications faster and narrow down the workspace selection in Results.
In this section, you will learn how to create a search filter.
- Navigate to Workspaces in your Dashboard.
- The Search function contains various search criteria:
- Status contains a list of work phases.
- Category contains a list of work types.
- Permit expiry allows selecting applications according to their expiry time.
- Municipality contains a list of municipal departments.
3. Select the permit type (Building Permit, Supplemental Building Permit, Planning Approval).
4. Select the search criteria from the drop-down menus. Each drop-down menu contains several search criteria. The amount of the selection is not limited.