Cloudpermit will notify the applicant and other involved parties of the application via email when the following occurs:
- Application status changes - All parties to the application will be notified.
- Inspection(s) updates such as a new inspection have been added, and an inspection is completed (Inspection result)- All parties to the application will be notified.,
- Changes requested for submitted attachments or forms - All parties to the application will be notified.
- Invitation to collaborate on a project has been sent - Only those invited to collaborate will be notified.
- Confirmation of inspection request has been sent - The note is only sent out to the party which requested the inspection and is only sent out if the municipality decides to send out a note.
- The order to comply has been issued to an applicant - The applicant will be notified.
- Permits are near expiration - The applicant will be notified.
Email notifications about the changes and updates on the application appear in your email inbox.
However, if you cannot locate the email sent by Cloudpermit in your email inbox, refresh your email and check spam and junk folders.